This podcast gets its name from a simple but powerful equation: stress + rest = growth. In this episode of The Growth Equation Podcast, Brad and Steve revisit this equation. They discuss its origin, define stress and rest, and discuss how the growth equation can be applied at a macro and micro level; on a seasonable basis; and in the traditional workplace as well as on the playing field. Brad and Steve discuss why it’s so hard (at first) to rest and the importance of learning to read your mind and body for internal cues of when you need a break. Finally, and for the first time, Brad and Steve share what the growth equation means during the time of COVID.
- The Simple Equation That Will Make You Better at Everything
- How to Actually Get Some Rest For Once
- The Role of Nature in Recovery from Burnout
- Consistently Good Enough Beats Occasionally Great
- How Interval Training Can Help You With Time Management
You can find the podcast on:
Write a review on Apple Podcasts and help new listeners discover the show.