You asked. We answered. This week’s episode is a listener AMA, including:
1. What are some recent good books that you’ve read?
2. I know you two are both concerned with social media, how do you manage your own use currently?
3. What do you think of Elon Musk buying Twitter?
4. What projects are you working on?
5. Sleep is something that you say is paramount. How do I balance this with being a new parent? It seems impossible to get any sleep?
6. Is there any role for tools like whoop or fit bits?
7. How do you manage to follow your teachings in an environment (physical, social & cultural) that encourages in many cases the complete opposite. I am doing my best to practice your teachings and quite often feel like walking upstream. Should one try to change his/her environment?
8. You guys mention your dogs quite often. Tell us more!
You can find the episode on:
Notes and Resources:
Check out our exclusive community bonuses on Patreon.
Get a copy of The Practice of Groundedness!
Please write a review on Apple Podcasts and help new listeners discover the show!
If you enjoyed this post, you'll love our new book Do Hard Things: Why We Get Resilience Wrong and The Surprising Science of Real Toughness!
For a limited time, It's over 30% Off! Get your copy today!