In this first episode of The Growth Equation Podcast Brad and Steve delve deep into what it means to be at your best—both for yourself and for your community—amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Brad and Steve discuss the importance of laying down a solid foundation of well-being across different domains including physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual. They speak to the challenges of being and feeling well while staying at home and practicing physically distancing and discuss strategies for maintaining wellbeing during the current crisis.
From there, Brad and Steve explore what peak performance means when you’re working from home and dealing with a large amount of uncertainty. The goal is the path and the path is the goal, and right now it’s about accurately appraising the context, adjusting expectations, and staying on your path as best as possible.
You can find the podcast on iTunes and Apple Podcasts.
Articles, Essays, and Posts Mentioned:
- Be Patient, Tough Times Don’t Last
- Working from Home and Dealing with Lifestyle Experts
- The Minimalist’s Strength Workout
- Walking May be the Best Exercise There Is
- You Can’t Boost Your Immunity, But You Sure Can Suppress It
- The Best Routine, According to Science
- Most of “Wellness” is Nonsense. Here’s What Actually Works
If you enjoyed this post, you'll love our new book Master of Change: How to Excel When Everything is Changing—Including You
Order today and get great exclusive bonuses, including an online masterclass, for readers of The Growth Eq. Just fill out this form with your order number.