Everything You Need to Know About Routines
The first rule of routines is to develop one that works for you. The second rule of routines is to release from it when it no longer works. In this episode of The Growth Equation Podcast, Brad and Steve talk about all things routines; the benefits, the costs and how COVID-19 is changing our routines. They delve deep into the science behind what makes an effective routine and why there is no “best” or “one size fits all” routine.
You can find the podcast on:
Write a review on Apple Podcasts and help new listeners discover the show.
- How to Be an Anti-Racist, by Ibram X. Kendi
- The Recovering, by Lesli Jamison
- Yes to Life, in Spite of Everything, by Viktor Frankl
- Peak Performance, by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
- Writing from The Growth Equation on Routines
Find Brad and Steve on Twitter: @Bstulberg and @stevemagness
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a Reply